Our medical specialists care about you & your family’s health
The naso -pharangeal tonsil or adenoids is a collection of over-growth of lymphoid tissue on the posterior wall and the roof of the naso-pharanx, which normaly atrophies and disappers in early life.
Hypertrophy and infection of this lymphatic tissue commonly occurs during childhood as a result of repeated infection of the upper respiratory tract. In some children, this enlargement becomes permanent with resultant deleterious effects on the nasal passages, middle ears, pharynx and chest.
Chronic hypertrophy and recurrent infection of the tonsils often accompanies these adenoids change.
1. Blocking the nasal airway makes the child suffer from nasal obstruction and there is consequent mouth breathing.
2. There is chronic nasal discharge and often associated sinusitis.
3. Snoring and nocturnal cough are common.
4. In some adenoids affect the middle ear cleft.
5. in some the voice becomes hoarse with thick nasal intonation.
6. Recurrent acute otitis media is not common.
7. There is intermittent earache with variable condition deafness.
8. Persistent or recurrent bronchitis may be agravated by adenoids.
9. In older children adenoids, when associated with enlarged tonsils, interfere with childs development.
10. Adenoids can cause serious feeding difficulties with babies.
11. the child becomes mentaly dull and slow.
12. Enuresis ( bed wetting, passes urine during sleep) and night terrors may occur.
13. Eats slowly, apetite is decreased.
14. Sleep is disturbed, the discomfort of nasal obstruction and sinusitis and impaired hearing make the child appear physically and mentaly slow and unresponsive.
Genaral; Nasal wash , good nourishing food, vitamin D.
Curative . To get Cure have homoeopathic treatment,
call 587 225 2027 DR. HANS HOMEOPATHY CENTRE. NE . CALGARY . AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT .