URINARY TRACT INFECTION ( UTI )
A urinary tract infection ( U T I ) is an infection in any part of your urinary system- your kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. Most infections involve the lower urinary tract - the bladder and urethra. Women are at greater risk of developing UTI than men.
These are some signs & sympyoms that may be present.
- .Burning sensation while urinating.
- .A strong and persistant urge to urinate.
- .Urgency to pass urine.
- .Passing frequient, small quantities of urine.
- .urine that apears cloudy.
- .Urine that apears red, pink or cola coloured.
- .Strong smelling urine.
- .Pelvic pain in women.
- .Rectal pain in men.
- .Fever and chills.
Types of UTI
- .Kidneys (Acute pyelonephritis) - signs-upper back and inside pain. High fever shaking and chills. Nausea and vomitings.
- .Bladder (cystitis) - Pelvic presure, lower abdomen discomfort, frequent painful urination, blood in urine.
- .Urethra (uretharitis) - Burning with urination.
UTI typically occurs when bacteria enter the urinary tract through the urethra and begin to multiply in the bladder. Altough the urinary system is designed to keep such microscopic invaders away, but some times the defence system fails to protect.
Infection of the bladder (cystitis) - urethritis-
- .This type of UTI is usualy caused by E. Coli. usualy found in Gastro intestinal tract. All women are at the risk of cystitis because of the anatomical position of urethra near to anus and urethral opening to the bladder.
- .Secondly sexualy transmitted infections such as herpes, gonorrhoea etc. can cause urethritis.
- .Unhygenic conditions and bad personal hygiene.
- .Vigorous sexual activity.
- .Prostate infection.
- .Surgery & catheterisation.
- Low immunity.
- .Obstruction to flow of urine.
- .Anal intercourse.
- .Food allergy.
Few advises to be followed-
- .Drink plenty of water at least two liters a day.
- .Discontinue sexual activity until cured.
- .Maintain personal hygiene.
- .Clean , wash and dry genitals after passing urine or stool.
- .Women with frequent or intercourse related infections should empty bladder before and after intercourse.
- .Avoid sour citrus fruits, vinegar,animal protiens like eggs, chicken and fish.
- .Use alternate methods of contraception if condoms or diaphram seems to bring an attack.
- .Use cotton garments to allow air circulation.
- .Do not delay urge to pass urine as holding back gives bacteria a chance to grow.
For restoration of your health always relyon Homoeopathic system of medicine, that provides safe , gentle and permanent cure.
Dr. Hans Homoeopathy centre
unit 232, 2nd fl. Green plaza,
4818 west winds dr ne. Calgary AB.
+1 587 225 2027